Welcome to the web site of the American Legion Post 9-11, Colorado. The Post also provides home for our American Legion Auxiliary Unit 9-11
Our Post and Auxiliary serves the Veterans and community of the Tri-Lakes area of Colorado's Front Range. The Tri-Lakes area includes Monument, Palmer Lake, and Woodmoor.
Post meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at the Post Home (11 Primrose St., Palmer Lake, CO 80133) starting at 6:30 PM. Auxiliary Unit meeting are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM at the Post Home.
For more information about the American Legion or to join, please contact us at our home or mail to our post home above, call 719-481-8668, or you email us at [email protected]. Also see us on facebook American Legion Tri-Lakes Post 9-11, CO.
The post supports our veterans and the community via many activities and events. included within this support are the following. For more information on these or any post activity, contact us by one of the above methods or click on links included below. To apply for support for a community activity, stop by the post home, the Depot, and complete the request form for evaluation and prioritzation by the post.
• Veterans Flags at cemetery
• Participate in 4th of July and Veterans Day parades
• Contributions to deployed forces
• Military Expression support
• Visits and contributions to Crawford House for veterans
• Flag raising ceremony on 9-11
• Veteran Sick and Bereaved Support
• American Legion Baseball
• Voter RegistrationAmerican Military FamilyTri-Lakes Health Advocacy Partnership